Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thing 23: Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I liked flickr and the image generators. Those were a lot of fun.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I had lifelong learning goals before the program, so it really just fit in with my own ideals.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Not really.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I would say to post the "things" all at once, so we can do them as we please, and not have to wait to do the next thing. I actually completely forgot about the program because I had to keep waiting.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Sure. It was interesting in it's own way, if a bit behind the times.

No comments: